Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm sorry that I joke at the wrong time

I tend to blog more when I have free time or in the state of emo. In today case, I'm just too free.

I did nothing except thinking bout you, a lot.

I'm starting to wonder should I pick up ballet to fill my free time? Oh my god, I did it again. I have this ability to crap and have really ridiculous random idea buzzing out of my mind whenever I'm not using my brain to recall what I'm forgetting.I can never forget you, hence I never even bother to try doing so.

I developed this skill of turning any serious conversation to a mind blowing, heart stopping session of nonsense talking. I'm sure some people do enjoy this 'gifted ability' of mine, unfortunately, I have pissed off more people with it. I'm dying to hear your laughter here.

I don't know what's keep me going on behaving this way, maybe I'm a born joker or I'm just born with this personality of can't stay serious. Or maybe I just dunno how to talk, and hence I can only crap? Oh, and you know that my singing aren't that bad.


Shoot, I have not even touch on the real subject behind this entry. I know that I do this a lot but I am apologizing now to whoever that have experienced the following situation when they talk to me.

Sorry, again. I know I should not make stupid lame joke when I'm talking to you when you are having problem and need someone to hear you out.

I should have keep my mouth shut instead of mocking or talk in sarcastic manner when you are already in raging mood.

I should have offer you comforting words instead of going on and on about that funny little incident I came across today or 2 weeks back.

I hope you do understand that I dun mean to be rude or disrespect, but this is the only way I can think of to cheer you up a bit, I'm sorry if that back fire. I still love and care for you, a lot.
I know I should leave you alone, but I m learning to do so one step at a time.

No comments: