Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What I like?

DL asked me that other day: Can you describe the characteristic of your dream gal?!

Just in case you dunno, DL has developed this ritual of having "talks" when he dun wan to prepare for upcoming exam. He will stay in the our room and start to ask all kind of question, lately he is even into this role playing of 'radio talk show host and caller'.

I'm not sure why or how, I have this huge thing for gals with dark skin. Not to the extent of Halle Berry dark, but just darker compare to normal Chinese complexion.

Height is never an issue, btw. But I know gal will never like to go out with a guy shorter than them, so i m guessing 170 and below shall make it better for my appearance, (I look taller by going out with a shorter gal, Haha)

Oh oh oh, and somehow I just love Blonde. I think is because the glittering of their hair? Lol.

DL: Which part of the body attract you?
Me: *Blush...* Ass, butt, bum, bottom, etc....

Another all time favorite question, long or short hair? - Would prefer short over long

This is for Michelle and her only, I love weirdo.

Last but not least, I madly love 38. Not just a bit 38, but super super 3-8.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Omg, I think U have everything I want, that makes the MOVE ON part even much tougher.

P.s: If you match all the criteria above, and you are not in a relationship, on second thought, I'm okay with you having a bf, then you should leave ur contact here. Sorry guy, not in the mood of having a buddy now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u are describing ur dream girl based on sm1 lo~deng.....

敏感的思考者 said...

i think the problem is that someone has everything that my dream gal suppose to have. Lol, not her fault.

Meow said...

well... i think i can become the someone also.. hahahha... see... i am not tall... *ahem*... i am tanned... i am short hair... and my hair 'was' abit blonde... and most important, i am 'extremely' 38.. - -lll

hello.. so u ppl shuld start preparing a cert for me.. title - yapkahming's dream gal contest ... hahhaha


*crap terlalu banyak*