Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm coming, I'm Coming, here i come weekend

Random Creep suddenly felt anxious and uneasy about tomolo's mid term. Not that the subject is tough and RC here are not prepare, but maybe the thought of knowing the next mid term after the one tomolo will be the very tough and time consuming RC design. RC here refer to REINFORCED CONCRETE.

So RC have to take on RC?!?! WTF?

Was it the promise to score GPA of 3.7 and above or finally the calling for greater achievement inside me have awake, I'm not sure but I just dun wan to do awfully bad in this period of my life. I wan to have a lil more control of my life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sometime, there are people around you that are really outstanding and attract you, thing can get a lil complicated if that person is of opposite gender and he/she show sign of affection for you too.

Is lot lot worst if you are those that easily developed feeling for a person and you are dreamy hopeful type. The more feeling you developed for him/her, the more HOPE you cast into the baloon, and even the biggest baloon have its own maximum capacity, I can't imagine how much it will hurt when the baloon burst and you end up inhale and exhaling like mad dog.

I'm actually much weaker than i thought I m, I'm a chicken. I thought I can be braver by loving you and I m dead wrong.



Love was such an easy game to play, sing The Beatles, little did they know love can be a bitch at times.

U r not missing it, but I do hope that you r appreciating that I never call or even msg u, I didn't forget all about you, I just care too much for you that I dun wan you to feel bad of something you have not done wrong in.

No comments: