Friday, September 4, 2009

blog = update of my life

Had my first mid term of the semester, and it turn out to be a decent one. Was the first one who left the lecture hall, it makes me feel superior, lol. I gave up the theory part, but application question are alright. But the tougher part are yet to come.

Chatted with the Korean exchange student, found out that Korea practice Left Hand driving. OMFG, is the the biggest discover since I found out Miss Lim (a guy) is a bi.

Also found out that: is expensive to get a degree in Korea. Sun, the Korean student who is attending a public Uni in his country says that he need to pay the tuition fees of an equivalent of 6k in ringgit for every semester.

Check my body weight, and found out that I actually gain a kg, not sure was it the supper or the muscle i built up in gym. Other than the gym routine, now I'm playing the role as someone's alarm clock too, since I'm the one who says she have to lose some weight. I have to remind her to go for job in the evening.

Was worrying for a friend who blogged about her worry of falling into depression again. Sigh*, I can't do anything apart from being worried. I hope you get over it soon, I know is hard, but I believe you are a strong person. I have faith in you.

P.s: I m actually feeling hungry now, something is wrong with me.

No comments: