Friday, September 18, 2009

Gerard

Watched The Gamer and The Ugly Truth on Thursday and Friday. Both movie with Gerard Butler as the cast. Not that I m a big fans of muscle beef but these are the only 2 movies I wanted to watch.

I know I love romantic comedy a lot, maybe the reason being I enjoy joke and I don't actually have a love life, watching a love flick is sort of like being in love without needing to deal with all the shit, crap, lies in relationship. WTF? I sound like a grudging old women that have her life saving cheated by a younger boy toy.

I thought of giving action movie a chance to redeem themselves, TKY - my roomie was keep on telling us about how much he wanted to watch it, so i thought it must be good eh.

I can't stop laughing watching one movie and can't stop shaking my head in another 1, needless to say, you know which one I enjoyed and which one I hated it.

I watched District 9 on laptop, is not as bad or as good as people have been telling me. But if you put it side by side with the movie I watched on Thursday, you will simply love District 9.

Oh, BTW, I watch the movies in the newly open MBO cinema in the Spring, Kuching. Not sure there was a hype about it, but my mate - Nick was not happy with it and claim GSC is still the best(i noe, i noe, it isn't fair). I was hoping that the second movie will be screening in a bigger hall after I watching the Gamer in the small 108 + 6 couple seat hall, but i end up in the same small screening hall. DAMN, I dun like the small hall, but until I get to try the big hall, I will not say GSC is better than MBO.

Michelle, Happy Belated Birthday, you're officially 21 now.

2 comments:

Jenice said...

WOW~ the most "ci yong" cinema finally opened. no good la i m still no chance to visit there. don compare with GSC la.. compare with start cineplax then u will feel it is much more better. the best in kuching yeah

敏感的思考者 said...

star is not that bad lo,
at least they have computer generated ticket now. Lol