Saturday, September 26, 2009

Resolution

Lately, I found that I can't blog as much as I like using English. As if I can express better with Mandarin suddenly and in exchange I have to give up English. But I wan to blog mainly in English, I wan to show people that YKM's English also boleh tahan I think somehow it will help to improved my English la, so I wan to do it, dun tell me what I can't do, no one knows me better than myself.

How do you actually know that you fall in love with a person?

People say:
  • You feel light-headed when she look at you while playfully blinking her eye
  • You can't wait to see her again even though you just send her home 5 minutes ago
  • You get worry/upset when she is not replying ur msg or sms
  • You think that she is cute when she get slightly pissed by your mischievous teasing
  • You wan to make her smile even if it deal massive pain to your body and soul
Of coz, there are lot lots more. But I think I had experienced all the situation mentioned above when I m with different gal, does that mean I love every single 1 of them?
I dunno, I'm confused.

Love was suppose to be simple, not confusing.

Love was suppose to be all about shower of happiness, not down pour of tears.

Love was suppose to be doing things together silently, not play guessing.

Love spell L-O-V-E, not T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

Love brings people together, not making close friend wanted to be away from each other.

P.s: Not emo-ing, jus expressing sensitive emotional point-of-view.

No comments: