Saturday, September 12, 2009

is just a matter of happy or not

A state of connectedness between people (especially an emotional connection), that's the definition for relationship.

I finished He's just not that into you (finally) today, is not as good as i expected it to be hence it take so many day for me to sit through it. After watching the movie, I have a very strong thought in my brain, a relationship is not measure by time, effort or money, it is measured by happiness. It is that simple and it make sense, you are happy when your relationship is going right and healthy, vice versa.

I'm not sure how many people out there would agree with me, but my point of view is simple and clear, if you have more tear than laughter in a relationship, i would rather not have that relationship. Of coz, you can not have joyous moment all the time, but..... well, you get the idea la, if you try and try and try and u failed, maybe u should just stop trying.

You might gain more by giving up something else.
You should love yourself enough so that you can give the extra love for others instead of hoping them to shower you with love.

I once thought that I m really stupid and selfless because of how much I give up to make a person happy. I was wrong, DEAD WRONG. I m doing it because I want that person to happy, is not stupid or selfless, is a sense of existing, it make me feel that because of my presence, that person is a bit more cheerful. I know sometime I do complicate thing for a bit but is not my intention to do so, I just want you to know that you look prettier when you smile.

I m not sure u think I m pure 38 or not la, but I really hope that you can stop having false hope in him, you can be still be very close with him without being his lover lo. Dun lut jor okay? I m not that bad wut.

No comments: