Sunday, September 27, 2009

I love taking photo of Be@rbrick

Is quite true that when you are single and alone, the loneliness feeling is not as bad as when you are hanging out with a bunch of mate and each of them have their missus and dude. Feeling of being left out + not having someone to hold on to = super emo all the time.

But is good that when you have friends to hang out with, to cheer you up, to support you when the road ahead is really tough and rough, to share lame jokes with.

With the holiday ending, I'll be back to Sarawak, not having much people to hang out with. With a few group work due-ing soon and final round the corner, I'm so hating October and half of November; but anticipating December anxiously.


At time, i m like the electricuted Be@rbrick.

***************************************
Went window shopping with Nick and for the first time in a long long while, I actually sorta hated it. Is has nothing to with Nick, I just don seems to be in the mood.

Am I on the brink of losing my sole passion of my life?
What will become of RC without any shopping?

2 comments:

Nikk Adam said...

maybe it's because i actually bought something when you didn't? LOL just kidding..

you'll just have to wait for the year-end mega sale to get back the mood then ;P

敏感的思考者 said...

lol, i think i need my dose of Be@rbrick to make me feel like myself again