Tuesday, August 18, 2009

你叫我做浮誇吧

Purposely came back and catch Eason Chen's concert and it was a decision well made. I have not make lot of wise decision throughout my life but this is one that I make myself pround. The concert was totally awesome, I never had sex before but I guess is safe to say that Eason's concert is better than it.

I have 2 extra tickets, and after asking around, 2 very lucky fren of ours decided to join us for the concert. U say lucky anot la, we drive them there, drive them back, no need to pay for ticket and some more blow water 9 9 with them.

If there was any complain, it will be the concert is a bit too short, although it actually lasted 3 hours but there are still at least a good 7 or 8 of Eason famous hits was not performed. I like the way he laugh at his own funny talks and he can dance better now. Good thing he ditch Architect and opted for a singing career instead.

Oh and there was firework as the concert end, CHUN. Is even better than those during new year eve.

Hu did it better?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you larh...of coz u did better~ lol