Saturday, January 23, 2010

hand itching

Hemmmm, been having update quite frequent lately. I take it as a good sign, at least there are stuffs happening around me, be it good or shitty. Well, there has been quite a lot of good stuff actually. Stuff that makes you feel that the world is not that cruel or cold afterall.

OMG, I have the urge to go shopping again. Shit. How how?

Some people get happy and satisfied by drinking liquor, some by inflicting pain on others, by eating delicious food. My satisfaction is simply dressing myself with lots of nice clothes. Am I simple or just plain bimbo?

Okay la, I do feel crazily happy whenever I sing. And singing in my room doesn't cost me anything, but I like shopping too la. Cannot izit? Why can't I shop as much as I sing?!?! Oh, right right. I m still broke.

I am so going to spend when I go back to KL, hopefully with enough money lo and with the person that I wan la. Woi, you know who you r, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi,u sure ppl is still available to go shopping with you?

敏感的思考者 said...

hemmmm, dunno leh. U dun mess with my mind can anot?