Monday, January 4, 2010

is not worthless, i know


You gave it to me even though you never leave it from you. I was shocked and blessed to receive such offering from you.

You look disappointed when I gave it back to you when you requested for it. U say: HOW can you give it away just like that? It doesn't cost anything but is priceless in the sense of how much it meant.

It was the first time I see you showing such a sad face, I didn't know you treasure it that much. But believe me when I tell you that I treat it as part of me right now. I never remove it from my hand except when taking this picture (duh).

It still has that special scent of yours whenever I put my nose near and smell it. I think I am addicted to that scent. I wish that I have something that I could give you, and you would think of me whenever you look at it, but seriously I dun smell good. ( it doesn't mean that i smell bad la)

I kept my promise so long as you keep yours. Lui Yan.

No comments: