Wednesday, January 20, 2010

time please run faster!!!!

Wa, why the 2 weeks spent here feels like forever?!?!

Somehow the clock seems to tick in much slower manner. Every second is felt like 3 seconds, or at least 2.5 seconds which makes me feel that I have spend 5 weeks here.

TKY says is because I'm looking forward to CNY too much, too agitated, too excited. When you want it to come sooner, somehow that thing manage to come take its own sweet time and came much slower. That's irony.

I have another explanation for it, is most likely I feel restless because of lack of sleep. And when I'm restless, time seems to past slower. But the reason for me having trouble sleeping remain unknown to me. Boo~~~~

Class has been alright up to now. Last semester result was the worst of my 5 semester here. But what done is done. No use crying over spilt milk anymore.

3 comments:

Meow said...

time please run slower!!
7 fast lo =(

敏感的思考者 said...

nyasing ya, u purposely wanna go against me izit?

too 7 slow la

Anonymous said...

for me....is too 77 slow lo!!!
better run till end of year 2011.. =(