Saturday, January 16, 2010

sorry that I dun laugh at ur jokes today

Not sure how often you got this, but I'm sure you experience it before: You woke up in the morning and feel that something is not right. But you are not sure what causing you to feel that way.

I call it the Woke Up On the Wrong Side of the Bed.

Nothing is wrong actually, except that you yourself feeling something is missing, even though you can never explain what it is. I am having one right now.

Could be the weather, could be the sickening cough that is still bothering me, could be me stupidly missing someone, could be lack of sleep, it might well be all of these together.

But I'm sure this will not be the last time I'm having it, good news is, it always go away the next day unless it get stubborn and wanted to stay longer lo~

Hopefully the weather will get better real soon, and I'm trying my best to stay away from any cold drink, having more nap whenever I have the chance, and consoling myself that 10th of February is just 24 days away.

No comments: