Saturday, January 2, 2010

this call brother?

This is a respond to my brother's post.

I dun do this normally, but is my brother here that is making strong statement bout me on a blog. A public blog that anyone can just come in and read. As much as I dislike/hate/wan him die, I will never, I repeat never use blog to attack or show my displeasure to a person so openly.

So out of a sudden, you think I enjoy making fun of you la? You think I have so much free time to care about a random gal if she is not my brother's interest? I rather use that time to dig and clean my nose up.

I dun feel angry, pissed, or mad. Is something that is lots more worst than that. I m disappointed. Call him the brother, call him the close fren, call him anything you want, but I thought growing up together meant something, but I m wrong, it meant nothing.

Go figure it out yourself, hu's the one hu always make an effort to make you look better but was never appreciated? Hu's the one hu call, msg u when u make the decision to not continue ur advance diploma? Hu's the one hu have to put up with ur lousy bad joke and worrying hu might u piss off all the time? Hu's the one hu always include you in his plan even after time after time u say no?

I swear to god if you are not my brother, I dun have to put up with all this shit. I m serious, I m this close of giving up on you. And thanks for spoiling my last day here in KL. U might not know that u did a FANTASTIC job here, but thumbs up for u. Now I will have to spend the rest of my day in grumpy mood.

No comments: